Healthy Spaces & Places
ENHANCED SAFETY STANDARDS AND PROTOCOL
• Establish and align pre-opening and re-opening protocols-
MHA guidelines and training
• COVID-19 deep cleaning and solutioning – Robust
Programs, enhanced hygiene and safety standards,
Defined Sanitization Protocols
• Employee touchpoint journey mapping - Contactless
Food Delivery, Use of Contactless payment options etc.
• Front of house Hygiene Wardens with higher levels of training
– Role play by buddy trainers, employee readiness
• High traffic/touch interruption points and barriers – Use of Plexigalss,
Partitions and adopted seating arrangements in cafés
• Customer sanitation stations - Additional stations placed in cafeteria.
NEW WORKPLACE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BEYOND THE WORKPLACE MARKET SOLUTIONS: ESSENTIALS BY EUREST
Keeping in mind the health, wellness and convenience of the consumers in the current ‘Safety First’ environment, Compass intends to support the consumers by offering items of daily needs to purchase right there in the workplace premises.
Essentials by Eurest provides consumers the convenience of skipping the store by offering relevant categories to take home.
REDEFINED SUPPLY CHAIN
for the new reality
Strengthened vendor audits through certified partners
ENHANCED SERVICE OFFERINGS
Seamless, fortified supply chain for ‘Essentials’; Packaged food, fresh and Vending Solution
Enhanced supplier collaboration and audits and vendor tracking and RCA through Project Shield